Pages


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

summer summer summertime

WOW! how do you explain to someone that this has honestly been the best summer of my life? its hard to explain the joy, happiness, love, and life changing things I have been though. Traveling has filled my summer days, weekends, and minutes. 
I have traveled to Thailand ( humanitarian trip), Japan (vacation), Lake Powell (trip with the boy :) ), Bear Lake (best friend trip), and San Diego (girls trip with the family). 
thats quite the list to me. I was traveling for one month straight and that was an adventure. (look at thailand and japan blog posts for more info on those life changing events). 
if those places dont sound like a absolute blast, then i just dont know what fun is. 
But summer is coming to an end just too fast. 






No comments:

Post a Comment