Pages


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rewind into the past about 5 months ago

I had been accepted to BYU Hawaii for this fall and I had payed my down payment to secure my spot. I was set. I WAS going there. 
The only problem was how was I going to pay for college with no scholarship awarded yet? I was STRESSING OUT! 
A little earlier I had been awarded a full tuition scholarship to Utah Valley University and being the silly girl I am I turned it down. Like I said earlier I was set on Hawaii. 
Then one night I had a very strong impression to contact my scholarship person and ask for it back. They told me there was no way and that they already gave it away to someone.
There was my answer (right?) I was going to Hawaii. 
Then something happened… somebody's heart was softened by the Lord. i received a phone call from the scholarship people that Friday saying the they never do this but they were going to give me back my scholarship. WHAT THE WHAT!! really?? Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. I was astonished. I was ecstatic. I knew it was right. After the phone call I had ultimate peace. I knew it was a blessing from the Lord and I no longer had the stress of how i was going to pay for college. 

so basically I was ultimately blessed and I will be eternally grateful for this blessing in my life. I will be attending uvu in the fall and I couldn't be more excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment