Pages


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

fun diego (san diego)



our annual girls trip this year was to the famous San Diego, California! In my book it is a MUST to visit cali at least once during the summer! Last year our trip was to Austin, Texas. They both have been two of my favorite trips ive ever taken. 

we were missing a couple of our favorites (katie and tina-bean) Katie is on the U of U soccer team and she had a soccer camp she couldn't miss and Sister Tina Taylor is serving a Lds mission! (ps she is the cutest sister missionary ever) love her. 
My favorite part of the entire trip was being able to go to the San Diego Temple with my mom and sister. It is such a sight and the spirit there is absolutely amazing. 



our trip consisted of: staying at a way cool apartment that had a private deck looking onto the Petco Park Stadium (San Diego Padres Baseball Stadium) that night comic-con was going on and they were having a concert with Linkin Park, G-eazy performing and I even got to see channing tatum. It was sweet. So yes, we basically got a private concert from our nice little deck where we were staying. we also got to go kayaking in the ocean where we saw a dolphin, sea lions, and lots of birds! we beached it the next day and went boogie boarding! Best time ever. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! we rented bikes and rode all along the board walk from pacific beach to mission beach. 

not to mention my family has the cutest girls alive. i mean look at how cute my cousins and gram cracker (g-ma), mom, sister, aunts, and cousins sister in law are. They are simply thee best.  




This trip made me realize how amazing the women in my family truly are. we are all so close and get along so well and I am so thankful for that! i know that no matter what we will always support each other and take care of each other. I am grateful for sisterly bonds that will last for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment