Pages


Monday, January 6, 2014

She flapped her wings to soar

Where to begin? a little about me. I love to be involved with things, any type of thing... i just need to be involved. I want to make a difference. I can not go through this life just settling for the way things happen. Although I completely agree that things always happen for a reason I am also one to believe that we must act upon those things. I am Lds and I love this gospel more than anything. If you ever want to know the key to happiness it is through Christ & our Heavenly Father. aka the ULTIMATE sacrifice. I will be traveling to Italy at the end of March as I will also encounter another task of running a 15 mile race. I am so scared... 
I will also be graduating from the high school I have grown to love and it is a part of me. 

The thing I am most excited about is my adventure to Thailand in June. I will be going on a trip with Youthlinc to Thailand in June to serve the Moken people. I have had to fund-raise every dollar towards this trip... 3,600 is not easy to come across., but it has taught me the value of money. I have had to work hard in order to go on this life changing experience. With a little less than 80 local service hours ahead of me times are busy but blessing. 

I am just thankful for all I have... I am truly blessed with amazing family members who support me with everything that I do and have never told me something was to hard for me to do. They have given me the confidence to dream big and flap my wings and soar. 












xoxo//gabbs

No comments:

Post a Comment