Pages


Sunday, January 12, 2014

I was blinded by the white

WHITE-OUT WINTERS
Welp, to say the least it was a great night. I had the opportunity to go with my best friend Hagen... oh you know... he is only about 20 feet tall. I seriously love Hagen. Me and him go to Special Needs Mutual every single Thursday night together. We had a blast together at the dance. Thank you for always treating me with respect and you truly are a gent. I am a strong believer that MEN have to be GENTLEMEN to LADIES. I dont think that a girl should ever settle for anything less than a man who opens up her doors everytime she gets in the car. I think some guys need to step up their game. I dont care if you dont like the girl or if she is just your mom or sister... but just open the door for her. Boys need to always remember you take care of girls in life because we take care of boys. (sorry about my off topic spasm there)  All in all winters was a great dance and I had a TON of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment