Pages


Sunday, October 27, 2013

We did the Mash, We did the Monstermash

This last week was a interesting yet very fun week! it was full of joy, laughs, and lots of good people.
Here are some things that I feel like made my week a happy week:

1) I finished my very first half marathon! I ran it in 2 hours 17 min. not the fastest but i am so proud of myself.

2) I went to monstermash with one of my very best friends

3)Me and my friends spent a lot of time together and it was just so fun being with them.

If I could give anyone advice of what I've learned in the past couple of days it would be: Spend time with people you love because those are the people who make you happy, but also reach out to those you don't know...you never know who just needs a simple hello that day. Everyday when you get up pray and have charity in your heart. Charity is the pure love of Christ. If I could sum these two pieces up I would say they both simply mean that you must choose for yourself to be happy.

                                                                         Jake (my date)
                                                                      Jeff and Mads
                                                                        Me and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment