Pages


Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Very Excited for the next 2 years

1)this is a exciting time in my life right now that is just so full of joy. last month I applied to be a volunteer at Make-A-Wish Foundation...yesterday I had my interview and they told me that I could be a volunteer there. I cannot even begin to express the excitement I have to be able to serve the families there and hopefully I will be able to make a difference in their lives. In my life if there is one thing I can do here, is I want to be a positive person in peoples lives; someone they can turn to and know that I will be there for them. I want to serve others.

2)i am applying for colleges! GO BYU!! (crossing my fingers I will get in)

3)around the same time that i applied to be a volunteer at Make-A-Wish, I also applied to be part of a humanitarian organization that travels to places around the world to do humanitarian work. the two places I put down to go where Kenya, and Thailand. I have been waiting to hear back from Youthlinc and yesterday I came across a very exciting email!! I have been accepted to go and volunteer in Thailand in June! I cannot express my gratitude for the opportunity! I am so excited and I cannot wait!! YAY!

4)I have a desire to serve a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I need to start now on working towards that goal ! I am so excited and I know without a doubt that that is where I need to be! I love this gospel. It is true. I cannot wait.

YAY FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment