Pages


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today was a happy day

today has been such a great day overall. this morning i got up at the crack of dawn (seriously really early) and went running with my mom before school started. we almost did 6 miles... i am tired now! yikes... my mom and dad are huge runners and they thought it would be really fun for me and all my family members to run a half marathon in october... i agreed and said yeah! what the heck, why not?

next good thing- it was western wednesday... of course i dressed up, isnt life always funner (yes, i think this is a word) when you are dressed up?


seminary was amazing today. i love this gospel with all my heart... i wouldnt be who i am without it.

i updated my phone to ios7.. it is interesting, but i like it.

and powderpuff practice, we have a game tomorrow and can i just admit i am just a "little" scared for it... jk! im really scared. i dont function well when others are trying to tackle me to the ground and im trying to run away from them.

today i am grateful for my mom and this gospel in my life.

xoxo
SAM & ME
BRUCE
LADY MAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment